Business and Employer Immigration

Our full-service immigration firm provides business immigration services for companies looking to hire talent within their industry, either permanently or on a temporary basis. We can also assist international corporations to transfer employees from a foreign branch to one in the U.S., or send an employee to conduct business in the U.S. on behalf of the company. Self-employed individuals can also benefit from our business immigration services for any work-related trips to the States.

Some of the business and employer immigration services we provide include:

  • Short Term Business Trips: Visa Waiver Program is for temporary business travelers from select countries looking to conduct business in the U.S. that will take 6 months or less to complete.
  • Temporary Work Visas: H1-B, E visa, J visa, L visa, O visa, R visa, TN Visa are temporary visas that are granted to select immigrants that allow them to work or conduct business while in the United States.
  • Permanent Work Visas: Employers are able to sponsor select individuals for a green card (permanent residency status), and through EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4, EB-5 visas they can help their employees get on the right track to obtain permanent residency status as well.

Schedule a Consultation

Get in touch to schedule a time to speak with our team.