Immigration and Citizenship
Individuals and families immigrate to the U.S. every year, each with their own reasons why. For many, the United States is a place of freedom. For others, a temporary stay in the United States is an opportunity to expand their education or vocational skills. Whatever may be drawing you to the United States, obtaining a visa to stay permanently or temporarily is a must to enjoy all the benefits the U.S. has to offer and sometimes avoid deportation.
We are a bilingual office, speaking both Spanish and English, with over a decade of experience handling a wide array of immigration issues. We can assist you with the following immigration needs:
- Work Visas
- Student Visas
- Family Petitions
- Self Petitions
- Green Card
- Marriage and Fiancé Visas
- Special Immigration Juvenile Cases
- Visas for crime victims and their qualifying relatives
- Removal of Conditions on Legal Permanent Resident Status
- Deportation Defense or Cancellation of Deportation
- ICE Holds
- Acquiring Citizenship
For businesses, we pride ourselves in providing strategic, personalized guidance customized to achieve your specific goals in:
- Establishing a U.S. Affiliate or Subsidiary
- Investor Visas
- Transferring Employees to the U.S.
- Sponsoring an Employee for Residency
As immigration attorneys, we are well versed in the immigration process. We know all too well the obstacles and challenges that pop up along the way – and how to counter them. We work tirelessly to ensure our clients achieve their immigration objectives.